PARTICIPATION IN THE AKRON S.A. COMPETITION
(1) Organization: Akron S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “Organizer”) with a production site in Chania, Crete organizes a competition through the website http://akron-sa.gr (hereinafter the “Competition”).
(3) The Competition – How to participate: To be eligible to participate in the competition, you must, after log in to your account, visit the Organizer’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/akron.sa, put the Like button and Share the post.
They should also like the 3 Facebook pages listed in the contest.
- Akron: https://scanmy.net/s/akron
- Relax: https://scanmy.net/s/relax
- Galaxy: https://scanmy.net/s/galaxy
The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, cancel any participation deemed to be the product of an unlawful technical influence or in general fraud or improper interference by the participant or third party.
- 4 days, 3 nights with breakfast at Hotel Relax
- 3 dinners at Galaxy restaurant
- Day trip to Lafonisi Pirates
(5) Winners of the competition: The winner will be announced after a draw at Organizer’s local store Konstantinou Karamanli Str. 116, Kalikas of Chania, among those who participated in the contest from the beginning until the end of the competition.
(6) Update for the award – Receipt of the Gifts: The winner’s announcement will be announced on the Organizer’s local store. The winner will be drawn and will be announced instantly. By announcing the results, the winner agrees to formally publish his / her name and surname on the https://www.facebook.com/akron.sa.
(7) Liability: The Organizer will not be held responsible in the event that for any technical reason it is impossible for a participant to receive and register the participation in the system of the Website. In addition, the Organizer does not bear any responsibility for the accessibility of the website as it is beyond its sphere of influence. In any case, the responsibility of the Organizer will be limited to acts or omissions of deceit or gross negligence and in no case, extends to accidental events or force majeure events.
(8) Personal Data – EXPLICIT Statement of Consent: In the context of this competition, which aims to implement the promotional action of the Organizer, it states that it keeps a record and is going to process the data of the participants in accordance with the relevant legislation on personal data protection as applicable. For these purposes, the contestant expressly consents to the conveyance, transmission and processing of such personal data to third parties who will update it on behalf of the Organizer. For this reason, participants through their participation in the contest and in any way disclosing their personal information, they expressly accepted and also give their consent for the use of their information by the Organizer as well as in order to receive information on new competitions Via e-mail from the Organizer to the contact details they have submitted in their application form. The participants reserve the right to declare at any time in writing that they do not wish to use their personal data and to request the deletion of their personal data from the above file by contacting the Organizer by email at email@example.com, stating “I want to delete my personal data from any file they have been kept, as well as from any third party file that is acting on your behalf“.
(9) Modification of Terms: The Promoter is entitled to modify these terms (including the duration of the Contest and the dates of the draw) by informing the Site on the date of the revocation / amendment date of the relevant information.
(10) Applicable Law – Jurisdiction: These terms are governed by and supplemented by Greek law. Any dispute relating to the Contest that may arise in the future is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chambers of Chania.
(11) Acceptance of the terms: Participation in the Contest implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms.
(12) Competition’s expiration date: August 20, 2020 (The draw will take place in the coming days)